Scrambled Eggs for One
Adapted from The Boat Galley Cookbook
1 egg + 2 egg whites
1 tbsp cold water
A pinch of baking powder
teaspoon of cooking oil
Optional: toppings (see below)
1. Whisk together all above ingredients in a bowl.
2. If using optional cheese, add cheese into egg mixture.
3. Add the oil to a cooking pan on the stove, and over medium heat allow oil to warm.
4. Once a few drops of water "dance" in the oil, add in any optional meat or add-ins that you like and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add to the pan the egg mixture, and stir regularly - moving around the cooked egg and what still needs to be cooked.
6. When all egg mixture is fluffy and cooked, serve hot.
Optional add-ins that we enjoy:
- Ham and cheese (any cheese is good with ham)
- Ham, sundried tomatoes and feta cheese