Good friend's birthday + warm and breezy evening = sundown hangout on the boat.
Avocado Feta Salsa adapted from All Recipes
1 pint of grape tomatoes, all cut in half
2 ripe avocados, cut into chunks
1 lime, juiced
¼ cup chopped red onion
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp. parsley
1 ½ tbsp. cilantro
1 ½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. olive oil
4 oz crumbled feta cheese
1. Juice one lime and place into bowl. Add chopped red onion and let sit while you prepare other ingredients.
2. In a bowl, place tomatoes, garlic, parsley, cilantro, vinegar, and vinegar. Gently mix.
3. Add red onion and lime juice. Gently mix.
4. Add avocado and feta cheese. Gently mix.
5. Serve with tortilla or pita chips. Add more cilantro or vinegar for more zip.